Sig Sauer M400 Tread 5.56 NATO Rifle
The M400 TREAD is an optics ready, aluminum frame rifle. TREAD features a 16” stainless steel barrel with a free-floating M-LOK handguard, a single-stage polished/hard-coat trigger, ambidextrous controls, a Magpul™ SL-K 6 position telescoping stock, a mid-length gas system, and is available in 5.56 NATO.
- Model: M400 Tread
- Type: Rifle
- Caliber: 5.56
- Capacity: 30
- # Of Mags: 1
- Barrel Length: 16″, 1:8 Twist
- Overall Length: 30.8″
- Weight: 7.lbs
- Sights: Optic Ready
- Safety: Safety Selector
- Stock: Magpul SL-K Telescoping Stock
- Muzzle: 1/2×28
You must be 18 to purchase rifles or shotguns and 21 to purchase handguns, actions or receivers.
- All firearm sales are final. NO RETURNS.
- Return to manufacturer for warranty service.
- Actual buyer must pickup from FFL dealer who will conduct the background check.
By ordering this firearm, you certify you are the actual transferee/buyer of the firearm, are of legal age and satisfy all Federal, State and local legal/regulatory requirements to purchase this firearm.