Walther Arms P22 22LR 3.4"BBL 10RD
The .22 rimfire handgun will never look the same. The P22 changed everything. Walther adapted the tactical styling and Performance Design concepts from our centerfire handguns and applied them to the .22 L.R. This created a new movement in the design of contemporary rimfire handguns … and an explosion of imitators. As a stylish, fun gun to own, the P22 is at home on the shooting range, around the camp or in a museum of modern art.
UPC: 723364200274 MFG#: 5120300
- Model: P22
- Type: Semi Automatic
- Finish: Black
- Stock: Black Polymer Frame
- Sights: Front: 1 Dot Rear: 2 Dot Windage Adjustable
- Safety: Ambidextrous Manual Safety, Firing Pin Safety
- Barrel Length: 3.42" Threaded Barrel
- Overall Length: 6.26"
- Weight: 19.6 oz.
- Caliber: 22 Long Rifle
- Action : Double Action
- Accessory Rail: Yes
- Capacity: 10 + 1
- Receiver: Black Polymer, Picatinny Rail
- Low profile three dot-polymer combat sights, rapid aiming and target acquisition,rear sight screw adjustable for windage. Low profile won't snag clothing. Options metal self-illumination sights.
- Loaded chamber indicator with quick status inspection.
- Front and rear slide serration, non-slip surface to operate the slide which is distinctive Walther styling.
- Choice of slide finish nickel or matte black slide
- External slide stop, slide locks back on empty
- 3 Safeties manual external safety, magazine disconnect safety and automatic firing pin block safety
- Two magazine styles extended for a larger grip or flat for smaller hands and concealment.
- Ergonomic Walther grip comfortable shape small size ideal for small hands.
- Paddle-style ambidextrous magazine release lever,fast no-look magazine changes, extended for positive operation even with gloves.
- Double / single action trigger, 11 lb trigger pull for double action, 4 lb trigger pull for single action.
- Checkered trigger guard, perfect for tactical two-handed grip stance.
- Picatinny accessory rail, mounts optional flashlight or laser.
Firearms must be shipped to an FFL dealer in your state. Firearm Returns: upon arrival at your FFL dealer you will have a 3 business day inspection period to return/exchange firearm. Once your FFL transfers the firearm no returns will be accepted.
It is your responsibility to verify state and local laws / restrictions for any other applicable firearms and ammunition regulations.
No posts found