SCCY CPX-1 CBDE 9MM BLK / FDE 10RD
Selecting a pistol is a complex decision, based on a mix of personal preferences and performance factors. The original CPX-1 9MM design includes a manual safety. CPX-1 CBDE 9MM offers impressive features in an amazingly lightweight just 15 oz. compact and affordable package. Holds 10 shots of the powerful 9MM cartridge, has a recoil-absorbing grip. Comes compete with spare 10-round magazine and a trigger lock with two keys. SCCY carries a Perpetual Warranty, which means that we'll repair or replace the gun at SCCY's expense for its entire lifetime!
*Cerakote FDE Color: Flat Dark Earth
UPC: 857679003135 MFG#: CPX-1 CBDE
- Model: CPX-1-CBDE Black and Flat Dark Earth FDE
- Type: Semi Automatic Pistol
- Finish: Black Nitride
- Sights: 3-Dot, Rear Sight Adjustable for Windage
- Safety: Manual Ambidextrous Safety
- Barrel Length: 3.1"
- Overall Length: 5.7"
- Weight: 15 oz.
- Caliber: 9MM Luger
- Capacity: 10 + 1
- Action: Double Action Only DAO
- Number of Magazines: 2 with Finger Extension Base Plate and Spare Flat Base
- Receiver: Flat Dark Earth Polymer with Finger Grooves
- Barrel: machined from bar stock with 7 lands and grooves having a 16‐1 right hand twist.
- Receiver: 7075‐T6 aircraft grade heat treated aluminum alloy, machined from bar stock.
- Grip/Frame: made from Zytel polymer, with ergonomic finger grooves and an integral "RE-COIL CUSHION" on the back‐strap.
- Recoil Spring System: all steel, fully encapsulated for ease of disassembly and reassembly
- Slide Lock/Release: steel with a Zytel over molded polymer extension for ease of operation.
- 3 Dot Sight System: steel rear sight, adjustable for windage only with locking screw.
- Hammer firing system: double action only, internal hammer with inertial firing pin to prevent accidental discharge if dropped.
- Manual Guarded Safety: newly designed with a guard molded into the frame.
- Double action trigger: specifically designed for shooter comfort and accuracy by designing the system to have a smooth effortless, consistent 9 pound trigger pull.
- Magazine: included with (2) double stack, 10 round capacity magazines with finger extension base installed and 2 flat magazine bases included.
- Trigger Guard Lock: custom designed to properly fit and be child resistant. Includes 2 key
Firearms must be shipped to an FFL dealer in your state. Firearm Returns: upon arrival at your FFL dealer you will have a 3 business day inspection period to return/exchange firearm. Once your FFL transfers the firearm no returns will be accepted.
It is your responsibility to verify state and local laws / restrictions for any other applicable firearms and ammunition regulations.
No posts found