Ruger LC9S 9MM Muddy Girl Camouflage 3"BBL 7RD
Ruger® lightweight compact pistols are compact, yet powerful. From the perfect backup firearm for law enforcement to licensed carry for personal protection, Ruger® lightweight compact pistols are the perfect choice.
The LCP® is now available in a Custom model that features a polished, stainless steel guide rod; wide red-anodized, skeletonized aluminum trigger and photoluminescent front sight with a drift adjustable rear sight.
UPC: 736676032433 MFG#: 3243
- Model: LC9S 9MM Muddy Girl Camouflage
- Type: Semi Automatic Pistol
- Finish: Nickel Platted
- Stock: Muddy Girl Camouflage Glass Filled Nylon Frame
- Sights: 3-Dot Front: Dovetailed Rear: Dovetailed
- Safety: Manual Thumb, Internal Lock and Magazine Disconnect
- Barrel Length: 3.12"
- Overall Length: 6"
- Weight: 17.20 oz.
- Caliber: 9MM
- Capacity: 7 + 1
- Action: Striker Fired, Short, Light, Crisp Trigger
- Rifling: 1:10 " RH
- Grooves: 6
- Slide Material: Through Hardened Alloy Steel
- Striker-Fired Striker-fired version of the award-winning LC9® has a short, light, crisp trigger pull for faster, more accurate shooting.
- Compact The LC9 is just slightly larger (less than 1" in both height and length) than the popular LCP.
- Rugged Construction Features blued, through-hardened alloy steel slide and black, one-piece high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame.
- 3-Dot Sight System Dovetailed, high-visibility 3-dot sight system with drift adjustable rear sight and fixed front sight.
- Checkered Grip Checkered grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip.
- Finger Grip Extension Floorplate Can be added to the magazine for comfort and grip.
- Safety Features Safety features include integrated trigger safety, manual safety, internal striker blocker, magazine disconnect, inert magazine (model 3235 only) for safe disassembly and a visual inspection port that allows for visual confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber .
- LC9s® Pro The LC9s® Pro model has no external manual safety or magazine disconnect.
Firearms must be shipped to an FFL dealer in your state. Firearm Returns: upon arrival at your FFL dealer you will have a 3 business day inspection period to return/exchange firearm. Once your FFL transfers the firearm no returns will be accepted.
It is your responsibility to verify state and local laws / restrictions for any other applicable firearms and ammunition regulations.
No posts found