Marlin 1894 Cowboy 44 Magnum 10RDBuilt in the tradition of one of Marlin´s oldest lever-action designs, the Model 1894 is an elegant carbine chambered for pistol calibers. Its handy size is punctuated by a quick-pointing, straight-grip stock design and traditional Old West-styled adjustable semi-buckhorn sights. The Model 1894 is chambered for 44 Remington Mag/44 Special, with its superior knockdown capability. Featuring finely checkered American black walnut stocks and fore-ends.
- Caliber: 44 Magnum / 44 Smith & Wesson Special
- Capacity: 10-shot tubular magazine
- Action: Lever action with squared finger lever, side ejection, deeply blued metal surfaces, solid top receiver, hammer block safety
- Stock: American black walnut straight-grip stock, hard rubber butt plate, tough MarShield finish, blue steel fore-end cap
- Barrel: 20" with deep-cut Ballard-type rifling (6 grooves).
- Twist Rate: 44 Magnum / 44 Special
- Sights: Adjustable Marble semi-buckhorn rear, Marble carbine front sight. Solid top receiver tapped for scope mount, offset hammer spur ( right or left hand) for scope use. Serial number is on left side of receiver instead of tang, allowing for custom installation of a tang sight by a competent gunsmith.
- Overall Length: 37.5"
- Weight: 6.5 lbs
Firearms must be shipped to an FFL dealer in your state. Firearm Returns: upon arrival at your FFL dealer you will have a 3 business day inspection period to return/exchange firearm. Once your FFL transfers the firearm no returns will be accepted.
It is your responsibility to verify state and local laws / restrictions for any other applicable firearms and ammunition regulations.
No posts found