Gemtech GMT-300BLK Suppressor
GEMTECH's GMT-300BLK suppressor utilizes our patented G-Core technology. 300Blackout is a unique round that super and subsonic ammunition function differently in the same rifle. The suppressor is optimized for use with both super and subsonic ammunition in short barreled rifles. The GMT-300BLK, being a G-Core suppressor, is completely user serviceable.
The G-Core® design began its life as a simple hand drawing from one of our engineer's brainstorming sessions in the summer of 2013. The idea for a solid two piece design was not something new in the world of suppressors; however the unique use of turbulence voids had some merit. We began modeling this design in computational fluid dynamic software, which engineers just intuitively know how to use. The design proved strong and durable in the program so to maximize the strength and weight properties we used another program called Finite Element Analysis. It looked even more promising. The engineers had the shop guys crank out a couple of prototypes and then we shot them, a lot, frequently. Probably in ways we weren't supposed to. We didn't break them, we rejoiced. After our success we all had a meeting to discuss what to name this masterpiece of silencing goodness. After heavy debate, we came up with the name G-Core®.
- The G-Core® was designed using the latest Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) software. The CFD software allows us to digitally engineer and test each design before building samples.
- Using a combined total of over 60 years of suppressor design and innovation, the G-Core® was optimized for sound reduction and accuracy.
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA) software was then used to analyze the G-Core® to ensure that it was both durable and light weight.
- Each G-Core® model was subjected to the CFD and FEA software to confirm that they met all of the weight, durability, and strength requirements that our customers demand.
- Rigorous live fire testing was conducted for each model until destruction.
- Caliber Rating: .300 BLK
- Thread Pitch: 5/8X24
- Weight: 14oz.
- Diameter: 1.50"
- Length: 6.7"
- Finish: Black Cerakote
- Materials: Titanium
Class 3/NFA firearms must be shipped to a Class 2 or Class 3 FFL Dealer. Class 3 ownership/possession differs from state to state. It is your responsibility to verify local, state and federal laws/restrictions if the Class 3/NFA firearm is legal in your state before placing an order.